My daily makeup routine- (as requested)
1. For prep i use La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo corrective unclogging creme, and then i use La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I if i have any lurking spots appearing.
2. As i have just come back from holiday i have a lot of freckles and i don’t like to cover them, so as a replacement for foundation, i use La Roche-Posay Rosaliac CC Creme
3. Concealer wise i use collection lasting perfection in the shade 1 fair. This brings brightness to under my eyes and the tops of my cheek bones as i use it to highlight too
4. For eyes i use topshop's magic liner for my flicks, and Eyeline Cosmetics “big volume lash” mascara which is a MUST buy! I got it in Portugal but i will try to find a link for you guys to buy online.
5. For bronzer i use Body Shop Honey Brozing Powder in the shade: medium matte. This goes in the hollows of my cheeks bones and on my temples and nose to create the illusion of higher cheekbones and a lovely summer glow
6. In my brows i use Maybelline New York Brow Drama, which is a brow mascara. It comes in all shades